• TV host Bill O’Reilly is out at Fox News amid sexual harassment allegations.
• The former agent of football star and convicted killer Aaron Hernandez expressed skepticism that the athlete took his own life.
• Firefighters found a charred body inside a burning car on the shoulder of the Cross Island Parkway in Bayside.
• A straphanger was slashed after a misunderstanding on a Queens subway platform.
• A Queens pizzeria owner was sentenced to 18 years in prison for serving cocaine along with pizza slices.
• Following an earlier incident at Mets-Willets Point, 7 train service has resumed with delays.
• Due to switch problems at Marcy Av, Jamaica Center bound J trains are running local from Marcy Av to Myrtle Av. Expect delays on M trains.
Visit http://www.mta.info to keep track of subway service and delays.
• Emergency construction, emergency repairs on I-278 eastbound between Exit 33 – Mcguinness Boulevard; Humboldt Street (New York) and Queens-Kings County Line; Koskuisko Bridge (New York) left lane closed until further notice.
• Delays on I-278 westbound between Exit 35 – I-495 Long Island Expressway (New York) and Queens-Kings County Line; Koskuisko Bridge (New York).
• Accident on I-495 eastbound approaching Exit 19 – Woodhaven Boulevard / Queens Boulevard (New York) left lane blocked.
• Accident on I-495 westbound at Exit 31 – Cross Island Parkway (New York) center lane closed.
• Delays on Grand Central Parkway eastbound between Exit 10 – I-495 Long Island Expressway (New York) and Main Street (New York).
• Delays on I-678 southbound between 69th Road; Ramp (New York) and Exit 4 – Liberty Avenue (New York).
• Delays on I-678 northbound between Rockaway Boulevard (New York) and Exit 8 – Main Street (New York).
Visit https://www.511ny.org to keep track of traffic.
• The Mets continue their series with the Phillies at Citi Field at 7:10 p.m.
• The Yankees wrap up their three-game set with Chicago. First pitch at 7:05 p.m.
What’s On TV Tonight
• Survivor: Game Changers (CBS, 8 p.m.) – The two tribes merge and a twist in the game leaves two castaways out of a celebratory feast.
• The Magicians (SYFY, 9 p.m.) – Quentin, Eliot, Julia, and Margo enact a risky plan to protect Fillory. Elsewhere, Penny questions fate, while Kady makes a deal to help him.
• Fargo (FX, 10 p.m.) – In the Season 3 premiere, a petty sibling rivalry between two brothers escalates and brings chaos to a small Minnesotan community.
Stream Picks of the Day
• Netflix: A Plastic Ocean – journalist Craig Leeson, searching for the elusive blue whale, discovers plastic waste in what should be pristine ocean.
• Hulu: The Goldbergs Season 2: For geeky and movie obsessed youngest child Adam, the ’80s were his wonder years, and he faced them armed with a video camera to capture all the crazy.
• Amazon Video: Justified Season 1: Old-school U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens is reassigned from Miami to his childhood home in the poor, rural coal-mining towns in Eastern Kentucky.
• For Sale – Glendale – 2 family brick townhouse. 1st floor features 2 bedrooms, 2nd floor features 3 bedrooms. Fully furnished basement with summer kitchen, den, laundry unit, and utility room. Asking $899,000 CB Kueber Realty 718-628-0100
• For Sale – Springfield Gardens – Detached one family on 40×100 lot, 4 bedrooms, 3 full bath, private driveway, 2-car garage, full finished basement. Asking $499,000 Lou Pastorini Coldwell Banker Phillips 917-797-7567
Local Eats of the Day
• The Original’s Ben’s Best
Located 96-40 Queens Blvd.
Enjoy their Grilled Chicken Sandwich served with a side salad for $11.95.
• Astoria - 6 p.m. – Housing Workshop w/ Queens Legal Services. Central Astoria LDC, 25-69 38th St.
• Flushing – 7:15 p.m. – Flushing Camera Club. Flushing Hospital, 146-01 45th Ave., 5th Fl.
• Jamaica – 9 p.m. – Rod Stewart Experience. Bar 260 @ Resorts World Casino, 110-00 Rockaway Blvd.
Tech Tip of the Day
• Chrome Startup: You can set your startup pages on Google Chrome by going to settings and clicking on the “Set Pages” option next to “Open a specific page or set of pages.
Have a tech tip to share? Contact us at email@example.com.